Every first Sunday of each month, we organise a small group to help look after the Dingle Community Woodland, nestled in the Frome Valley
Our current work plan includes:
- * Repairing steps
- * Improving the picnic area, including cutting back fast growing brambles
- * Keeping paths accessible
- * Clearing the river
- * Strengthening the banks where possible
- * Documenting tree and plant life
- * Helping foster diverse ecosystems through working with local professionals
This is a volunteer activity and we need to maintain numbers to keep within COVID19 restrictions at the time of the event, so please let us know if you wish to attend, so we can track numbers.
We have selection of tools and gloves for everyone, but you are welcome to bring your own if you prefer.